Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hmmmm- a blog... from me... REALLY?

My first blog.... I may be writing this because I want people to know what is on my mind.  But in reality I feel I am writing this because "I" want to know what is on my mind.  And the only way to do that is to actually write the crap down.

I feel I have something inside of me that is not being utilized.  A part of my brain that is capable of changing the face of this world and yet I have grown too lazy to find out what that really is.  So in an attempt to locate that missing piece you may find my words a bit rambling at times.  Okay whatever... this whole thing is one BIG RAMB.  Who cares.  The point is that it's about time I wake up and put my genius to work.  (Well what I call genius you will just call simply INSANE but that is here nor there).

My life is a movie script.  I know this.  There are things that I have gone through that nobody can say they have experienced.  From a backwards childhood to finding my way around Hollywood and traveling around the world I have much to give back in my adventures.  And as I ponder the script of my life hoping one day it becomes on the big screen, sometimes I wonder what else I can do.

For instance... those who know me know that I enjoy helping others.  When I get a phone call asking for help I am there in a heartbeat.  But what you may not know is why.  I do it because that is my chance to shine in this world.  I do it because that is what being a human being is all about.  I don't care if I get repaid back... or handed money... or given praise.  Sure it's nice to get a sincere thank you every now and then but really its because people should be there for each other when we are in need.

Another interesting fact about me you ask?  Well, I went to 3 different high schools, 2 different colleges, dropped out of college a semester shy of graduating with a Computer Science and Broadcast Jornalism degrees (because I could care less about a piece of paper saying what I am good at) and started my own ebay business.  I made a half a million dollars before I was 25 years old and decided I could care less about the internet.  I needed to be in Hollywood to become an actor.

So I moved to LA 8 years ago, made my rounds, went to classes, got my speaking lines before realizing I actually like my privacy.  Don't get me wrong I love being on set... I love shooting my own films when I can and working with people being creative.  But I never wanted all the attention that went along with it--- okay honestly I LOVE LOVE LOVE ATTENTION.  I just want it when I WANT IT. 

So even though I still do acting when I feel the need to satisfy that itch, I am now a full time professional photographer.  I have traveled around the globe several times over the past 3 years with many more trips planned.  But again... it's just not enough.

It's time for me to find that one thing that will put me over the top.  That one thing that I can say without a doubt that THAT is what I was meant to do.  And for those who have read this far and plan on reading more of my blogs in the future... hopefully we will go on that journey together trying to find that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment