Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fan Mail (if you want to call it that)

Wow, this was WAAAAY to funny not to post so please forgive me for double blogging so quickly.
Every now and then I get fan mail from people I have never heard of.  Thought you guys might like the one I just received not even 10 minutes ago.  I xxx'd out the guys info below to protect the identity of this individual but the guy is from Croatia so most likely none of you would know him anyhow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hay dear friend ... jeffrey .....how are you ..
i am zlxxxo by croatia ...yoiur big fan ..
i want be your friend .in fb ..

you look very, very beautiful ...

please you ..ADD me as friend in fb ...ok!!!!!


i am zlxxxo by croatia...
i have 26 year old ..189-74....browen hair ok boy ...
i live alone with my mother ..my father is dead ..i have not job ..


i love in my life ..movies, dance, fashion, music, art, style , etc ..
and ...eurovision song contest ...


how goes your life, job, love etc !!!
do you ever be in croatia !!!!


you look very beautiful and sexy and you are great artist ...
i give you the best my compliments ..



...please you sweet....jeffrey...send me .. ...your some photos+autograph..... ...on my home adr ....on memory on you....ok..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i will be very, very happy on your nice kidnesses and your gifts ..


MY HOME ADR ..

ZLxxxO PxxxCKO
48xxx DURDEVAC
CROATIA

my cell..00xxx..915xxxxxx

send your family and you lot lot hot nice greetings from beautiful country ...your new friend ..zlatko by croatia . ...

1 comment: