Sunday, March 13, 2011

Do-It-Yourself Headshots

So, it looks like it is time to get my headshots updated.  This time around I plan to do them myself.  Well at least that's the idea.  It's very tough to get everything set exactly how I want it for me to be in the shot.  I almost have to take a wide shot and crop it in retouching. 

Then there is the focusing factor.  What I need to do is put an object possibly on a stool that can set the focus just right.  Then I can step in front of the camera on a time and take the photo.  Otherwise I can just buy a remote control but even that has it's challenges.

Somehow I am going to find a way to do it.  And I need to do it soon because I can't submit without them.  My old ones are outdated since my hair is much longer.  This should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment