Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Actor is Back

I was watching the BIO of Johnny Depp today and suddenly I am transported back 10 years ago when I first felt the itch for acting.  You know... the itch that caused me to sell my house and uproot my family to Los Angeles.  Yeah that one.

After taken the past few years off I am finally ready to get back into it full swing.  But unlike the first time around this is not for the paycheck.  I realize I have so much of my crazy life left to show an audience what makes me tick.  This time around it is about me being me.  Darkside and all!

Truth be told it is so much easier NOT being an actor.  Just a ton more boring.  Problem is an actor is who I am.  It is really the only thing that has ever made sense in my life... as far as what direction is best for me.  That's why I was so drawn to it in the first place.  I wish I could be happy working 9-5 behind a desk but I can't.  My life is in the arts, my mind is vastly misunderstood, and my heart is aching to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment