Friday, March 18, 2011

"Deep In My Mind"

My mind is exploding with the color of imagination.  So many emotions are running through yet so few ways to express them fully.  I am on the brink of insanity as I travel my way down this dark path that I've learned to call home. 

Too many times I have tried and failed to alleviate this feeling of hell.  I am my own soul and yet I crave the meaning of attention.  But that burden is too much to bare as I try to wear down these walls that have been built to protect me from the flaws of humanity. 

I am strong but lazy; kind yet obtuse.  My being is so complex that even I can not rationalize it to truth.  The nights are getting longer as my thoughts race toward a conclusion I may never know.  I am out of control as the epitome of failure surrounds my very core.  Overtaking me until I am no more.

So I continue to put on this face that you see, because you don't want to know the real me.  You don't care if I've been beaten and abused or scorned and misused.  Your mind can't even fathom the thoughts that have ravished my body senseless.  So why should I even bother to put on anything else but a smile.  For that is what you crave of me.  A simple being free of obscenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment