Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Casey Anthony trial... Good for her

I don't usually comment on issues like this because frankly what's the point.  People will have their opinions but who here actually knows her?  How many people in the world have seen all the evidence and have an unbiased opintion?  Not very many.

It cracks me up when programs like Nancy Grace keep having people on her show call in and almost in tears like they have anything invested in this trial.  Saying things like "I know she's guilty" and "Why were they celebrating their victory when a little girl is dead?" and "She's a psychopath and she will kill again" WTF!!!!

Seriously, she was in prison for 3 years already.  If I was in prison for any amount of time and got a not guilty plea I would be dancing on the courtroom table.  I wouldn't give a shit about what anyone else thought.  She had 3 years to mourn the loss of her daughter. 

The fact is she was found NOT GUILTY.  Like it or not it's over.  She still was in jail for 3 years, she still has to live with the loss of her daughter, and her family still has the legal bill to pay.  All in all, regardless if she gets money for a movie deal she is still NOT GUILTY! 

People in this world love to place blame on people before knowing the facts.  Then they claim they know the person is guilty because it doesn't make sense.  Since when are you guilty because things don't add up.  That's what the courtroom is for to PROVE it doesn't make sense and fill in the gaps.  If you can't do that then how do you know anything?

The world is full of dumbasses who have absolutely nothing better to do than to look at their neighbor and find fault in them.  "That person drives a 1995 Honda, they must be poor", "That person is weird and has long hair, he must do drugs".  Seriously!

There is no innocent until proven guilty in this world.  It's all about perception and it is assanine that it's that way.  Hell, just the other day I was pulling into a parking space and backed up a little to line my car up.. suddenly a car speeds around me yelling at me "What are you doing!" as he drove by.  "Uggghhh, I was parking my car dumbass... what are you doing swerving around my vehicle like an earthquake is coming?"

It really gets to me that all it takes is one person to say something bad about another to almost make it true.  It happens in schools, it happens where you work and it happens with your so-called friends.  People are shit plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment