Friday, July 8, 2011

Casey Anthony Part 2

I hate to expand on this trial thing but after watching HLN for the past 2 days I am laughing my ass off at the stupidity that they are spreading.  They remind me more of TMZ than a news channel lately.

#1- Constant photos of Caylee running almost the entire program.  The only reason I can gather is to spur up more hatred towards the NOT GUILTY verdict.  It's so sad the bias that has been spewed about this case since day 1. 

#2- Jumping on the defense team for "celebrating their victory".  Are you kidding me?  There is absolutely nothing wrong with being happy with a NOT GUILTY verdict that could have spelled death.  All they keep saying is "Why are they celebrating when a little girl is still dead".  Well, it's been 3 years.  It's not like it happened last week.

#3- Analyzing her hair and look on her sentencing date.  What is this about, seriously?  Did she come in looking like a hooker or even Paris Hilton?  They are also pointing out all the simple facial expressions she made while in court and wondering if THAT is the real Casey.

It amazes me how much people are reaching to continue to bash her because they feel that justice failed.  It is outright pathetic the complete hatred that has been bestowed upon her for every single move that she makes.  Funny thing is that is someone was to shoot her tomorrow most of the people in this country would say she deserved it.

#4- She served 3 years in jail already.  What are people talking about her getting away with anything? 

I don't really blame the people that much because most are mindless zombies without their own opinion anyhow.  You need proof- just look at cars on the freeway the next time you drive.  People will coast down the road following the person in front of them without even considering other possibilities (no matter how slow the person in front is going).  You see a car in the front line going 5 miles UNDER the speed limit and suddenly there are 5 to 10 cars behind him not even looking to pass.  ZOMBIES!!!!!! 

The actual blame falls on the media for taking advantage of the stupid people that will follow anything you throw at them.  It's quite pathetic.  As far as our society has come over the centuries, one thing remains the same.  Human emotion has and will always be the downfall of this world.  It's technically not the emotion that is bad but the lack of control over it.

In all seriousness I could give a damn about this verdict.  If she was found guilty then she goes away for perhaps life.  I didn't even know anyone anyhow.  This didn't happen next door to me or to a family member. It happened across the country so I have nothing invested in this.  That goes for 99.9% of the population out there as well.  And don't tell me this hits home because of a little girl because if this happened in China hardly anyone would give one shit about it.  They would have had a 30 second blurb about it then gone.  If the media never jumped on this story at the beginning then this story would have fallen by the wayside within minutes.  Strange thing is there are crazy ass people out there that have killed numerous amounts of people (including kids) in jail right now that you have heard nothing about.

But then again... maybe it's just me.  And if it is then perhaps you would label me as a psychopath for thinking the way I do.  If that's the case I say bring it.  I will never sacrafice my views for defending another individual.  It's the people that judge others harshly that are the real problem with this world.  You want an open heart.... it starts with an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment