Thursday, April 14, 2011

Night Owl

It's a wonder why my mind excels at night yet fizzels during the day.

For as long as I can remember I have always been a night person.  This is where I am Mozart, Einstein and Sokrates all roled into one.  My best ideas are thrown together like a stew and boiled to taste.  But as soon as I wake up the feelings gone. 

Something happens between the 8 or so hours of sleep each night that turns my motivation switch in my head off.  There are even nights when I feel I could stay up forever just to keep the thoughts in my head together long enough to do something about it.  Unfortunately the rest of the world is long asleep at that time.

I guess it's rightfully so... if my motivational sensors worked as well in the day time then I would be running 100 miles an hour nonstop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment