Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting My DeNiro On

So a film I worked on last year is almost complete and soon to be screened.  I can't tell you how much fun it was to be on set again after some time away.  Not to mention my approach to acting has improved dramatically. 

When I first started out in 2003 I had this young boy hoping to be a leading man thing going on.  But over the years I have realized my niche in this business- raw intensity.  My idols have changed from Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp to Marlon Brando, Robert DeNiro, Jack Nicholson and Dustin Hoffman.  Although I am not a complete fan of method acting I have found a great way to coexist method with Meiner in a very effective way.

I am going to make my way back into this business one way or another.  Not because of money or recognition but because I just love it so much.  I enjoy bringing my intensity out in a role and I know there are many meaty roles out there that I can tackle.  It's just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment