Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Photography is Bump'n

A few days ago I decided to make my own photography banner to advertise.  LACasting has been updating my photos for me but sometimes I wonder if I put them to work too much by switching out photos and telling them what I wanted.

That was Friday.  Since then I have booked 7 appointments in 2 days (all wanting to get in as soon as possible).  And this is November which is normally my slow month.

I know it is too early to say but if this keeps up I will need to get a bigger studio.... and an assistant.  Seriously though, I am very happy with the calls coming in but I am even happier with their reactions when they leave.  They all say that they can't believe how patient I was and how I made them feel very at ease to get a natural smile or look from them.  Not to mention how great I was working with their kids.  Those kind of things make me feel very good about what I do.

As of today November 14th, I have surpassed my total from all of last year.  Hopefully the trend will continue for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment